Thank you for the opportunity to help you with the sale of your property. Below is an detailed outline of the services I provide. For over 15 years I have had the honor & privilege of helping hundreds of families buy & sell in virtually every kind of market & economic cycle. When I first started, I thought that simply outworking everyone was the key to selling property. Hard work is critical, however, I now understand that there is much more to helping a client. Superior understanding of the market, great relationships with other agents, enthusiasm for your wants & needs, and fully utilizing the power of the Internet is what it takes to get your property SOLD in today’s market.
As a Seller, you have the right to expect more than just great service and follow up. Attention to detail and personalized service is delivered to every client. Although I have a talented team, when it comes to negotiations, contract knowledge, networking, market interpretation and consultation, those are all my responsibility. We will review and coordinate all of that together based on your needs. When we meet I will have a number of questions about what you expect from me and your experience. My goal is not only to meet, but to exceed what you share with me.
1. Put listing on the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) and use IDX technology to submit the listing to Realtor.com, Zillow.com and Trulia.com (the top real estate websites) as well as over 350 other real estate websites.
2. Take professional marketing photos of the home, create virtual tour, property website, and prepare quality photo brochures.
3. Monitor all showings through the digital lockbox. Contact each agent after the showing requesting feedback and then sharing that feedback with you as soon as possible.
4. Contact all agents who have recently viewed homes similar to yours and see if they are still looking.
5. We will call you regularly with buyer feedback, updates in marketing conditions and details of what we are doing to market your home. (Fridays)
6. Email, call and text our database to inform them of your property.
7. Send target mailers to prospective buyers for your home.
8. Implement online social media plan to make your home go viral.
9. Promote home to the best agents from the best companies in town! (Wednesdays)
10. Promote home with photos to the Allison James Estates & Homes NATIONAL Network via email.
11. Contact prospective buyers everyday (directly), ask them when they plan on moving, and tell them about your home.
12. Contact every qualified buyer in our database to show them your home.
13. Email you MARKET ACTIVITY – new listings and sales, changes in the market places and other suggestions for getting top dollar.
14. Open House - Have the property on a regular open house schedule.
15. Continue the above points weekly until an offer are written and accepted.
16. Pre-qualify any prospective buyers. We will not open escrow until the motivation, down payment, credit scores and ability to close are checked and verified.
17. Negotiate on your behalf and open escrow!
18. Handle all negotiations, inspections and disclosures in escrow until the closing.
19. Staging consultation available where needed.
20. Deliver your check at closing.
Once in escrow, we will coordinate everything with the escrow officer (arrange physical and appraisal inspections, order title insurance, check escrow instructions, etc.). All you need to do is fill out your disclosures, sign escrow instructions/grant deed and tell us how and where you want your proceeds delivered.